The Children’s Grief Centre is a support service for school-aged
children and young people affected by loss through death, separation
or divorce. It provides a safe and supportive place for children and
young people and their families who are grieving. The service is
provided by trained and experienced people.
THE CHILDRENS GRIEF CENTRE IS NOW SEEKING TO APPOINT A NEW
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The CEO of the Childrens Grief Centre plays a pivotal role in guiding
the organisation, ensuring the well-being of those it serves,
fostering a supportive and compassionate environment for both staff
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated leader with strong
integrity who can serve as a role model of best management practices
and decision-making. They will possess a leadership style that is
collaborative in nature and empowers staff and volunteers to achieve
their highest potential. The CEO will be responsible for working with
the board to implement a growth strategy for the organisation.
* Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., counselling,
psychology social work, or mental health)
* A minimum of 5 years’ Leadership experience in NGO / Health or
Social care setting
* Knowledge of Financial Management & Fundraising
* Familiarity with legal and regulatory requirements relating to
nonprofit organisations including child protection and other relevant
* Proven ability to develop and manage strategic plans.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Demonstrated excellence in critical thinking and analytic skills.
* Commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion
* Grief education and training experience
* Strong understanding of Grief and its impact on children and
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants interested in applying for this post should email our
Chairperson : * for a full information pack.
Informal enquiries: *
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5PM ON FRIDAY **APPLY ON
THE WEBSITE**TH OCTOBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
Any applications received after this time cannot be considered.
The Childrens Grief Centre is an equal opportunities employer
Garda Vetting will apply.
We need : English (Good)