INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER - NATIONAL OFFICE / REMOTE (PERMANENT,
FULL TIME, **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**HRS)
Do you want to make a real difference through your work?
Join our team at ABI Ireland, be fulfilled, and reach your full
We are currently recruiting for an Information Technology Manager. The
location for this role is National Office in Dublin with the
flexibility to work remotely with flexible working hours.
The role of the IT Manager is to co-ordinate, plan, and lead
information technology related activities within Acquired Brain Injury
Ireland. As the IT Manager, you will be responsible and accountable
for the smooth running of all information systems within the limits of
requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines. The IT Manager
will determine the organisations information technology needs and
oversee the implementation and maintenance of the organisations
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
* Proven track record in developing, implementing, and running an
effective IT department.
* Experience in managing third party providers and outsource
* Hands-on experience with computer networks and network
* Experience in implementing Microsoft Office **Apply on the
website** suite, particularly the rollout of SharePoint.
* Excellent knowledge of IT systems, security, network and systems
administration, databases, data storage systems and phone systems.
(Especially MS Office **Apply on the website** suite, Azsure Cloud
* Experience delivering training and coaching to individuals and
* Strong critical thinking, strategic planning, and decision-making
* Excellent project management skills and strong ability to
* Multi-tasking and time-management skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* The ability to work flexibly.
* Experience supporting nationally distributed IT systems and staff.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! For a full
We need : English (Good)