JOB TITLE: Team Leader Residential Service
LOCATION: Kingsriver Community
REPORTS TO: Person In Charge
ACCOUNTABLE TO: COO
CONTRACT: **Apply on the website** hour week
SALARY: Competitive, Depending on experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Appropriate third level qualifications in Health/Social
Care/Intellectual Disability or similar.
* Evidence of continuous professional development.
* Significant relevant experience in managing residential care for
people with intellectual disabilities and/or autism.
* Proven ability to create safe and welcoming home environment and
ethos for residents.
* Experience of leading, managing and motivating a team.
* Financial Management skills.
* A clear knowledge and understanding of the Health Act **Apply on
the website** Regulations and associated amendments and standards on
the provision for day and residential services in the intellectual
disability and autism sector, including New Directions.
* In-depth knowledge of intellectual disability and autism.
* An outgoing and friendly personality with strong empathy and
* Full clean driving license.
* Ability to work as part of a Management Team.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR WORKING WITH
OUR ORGANISATION AND HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED FOR
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER
to _**Apply on the website**_
Enquiries to Jennifer Brennan on **Apply on the website**
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE**ST OF JANUARY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** BY 5PM
We need : English (Good)