WIDA is a community based voluntary provider of services for adults
and children with an intellectual disability and/or autism in
Waterford City and County.
WIDA is registered charity, with a voluntary Board of Directors, and
is fully funded by the Health Service Executive.
We are currently expanding our residential services and are keen to
attract suitably qualified applicants. We are now recruiting the
following managerial position within our organisation:
PERSON IN CHARGE
• Hold a degree or equivalent relevant qualification in Heath,
Social Care, Nursing or equivalent.
• Management Qualification (Level 8 Desirable)
• Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a management or
supervisory role in the area of health or social care.
• Demonstrated experience of people management, with strong IT,
budget management and administration skills
• Full Driving Licence
WHAT WE OFFER:
* HSE Consolidated Pay scales and rates apply
* Company Pension
* Death-in-Service Benefit
* Continuous Professional Development
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
* Bike to Work Scheme
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your CV and cover letter to **Apply on the website**
(please put name of position in subject line) Informal enquiries to
Leonie O’Donnell HR Generalist **Apply on the website**
CLOSING DATE: 5PM THURSDAY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH JUNE **APPLY ON
We need : English (Good)