LONGFORD WOMEN’S LINK
Longford Women’s Link (LWL) is an organisation focused on
identifying and addressing key inequalities that prevent women in
Longford achieving their full social and economic potential. As part
of a recent organisational restructure, LWL now wishes to recruit a
Reporting to the CEO, the Deputy CEO will be a hands-on and
participative leader who will work closely with the Chief Executive
(CEO) and the Director of Operations as part of LWL’s Senior
Management Team. The DCEO will have a business partnering role within
the Senior Management Team in relation to Governance and Finance.
* Strategy, operational planning and support (including budgeting) to
the CEO and Board as part of the Senior Management Team.
* Direct responsibility for key service areas including staff
* Work with CEO and relevant service managers on service
development, management, delivery and innovation
* Third level qualification in a relevant area key to LWL’s
Strategic purpose and/or a demonstrable equivalent (at least five to
seven years) experience in working at a senior level in the Community
& Voluntary or Social Enterprise sectors.
* At least 5 years’ experience managing staff and programmes with
strong leadership, strategic planning skills and a proven ability to
develop and initiate programmes.
* Experience of budgeting and grant reporting/writing
* Excellent communication skills – (verbal & written),
facilitation skills, interpersonal and organisational skills with a
proven ability to work with both statutory and voluntary groups.
* A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic,
organisation and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound
* Commitment to the vision, mission and values of LWL
* Applicants must have their own transport and a full clean driving
This is a full-time contract position from September **Apply on the
website** for three years.
Letters of application, accompanied by a detailed CV should be sent
Tara Farrell, LWL CEO at **Apply on the website** by 5pm on July 8th.
Interviews will be held in July at LWL.
A detailed job description is available for this position on request
by emailing **Apply on the website**
_LWL has adopted a hybrid working policy - please note that this
position is full-time with a requirement for the successful candidate
to be office-based for 4 days per week/1 day based remotely for the
first six months, after which time, arrangements will be reviewed. _
Longford Women’s Link is an Equal Opportunities employer. For more
information: WWW.LWL.IE [http://www.lwl.ie]
We need : English (Good)