SOCIAL CARE MANAGER (SCM) REQUIRED (1) 6 MONTH FIXED-TERM CONTRACT
WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF AN EXTENSION.
Misty Croft Ltd. are seeking applications from highly motivated and
enthusiastic individuals to join in managing and working with our
social care teams. Misty Croft work with separated children seeking
asylum in our children’s residential units.
Misty Croft Ltd. aims to assist and support young people displaced
from their country of origin who are separated from family and friends
in preparing them for onward placements.
We consider each young person we work with to be an equal and valued
member of society, whose individual needs are met through a
high-quality, needs led service by a competent, skilled, and caring
Candidates for the SCM fixed term post are required to demonstrate
clear leadership ability and have excellent interpersonal skills.
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday: 9 to 5PM
* A recognised professional qualification in Social Care or
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Social Care post
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management role I.E. Team
* Proficient in IT skills
What we are looking for in our SCM’s:
* Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
* To ensure care practices comply with relevant childcare
legislation, National Standards for Children’s Residential Centres,
and best practice.
* Lead a YP focused service
* Demonstrate kindness and compassion
* Knowledge/experience of working with people from culturally
* Full clean driving licence
Reporting to: Director of Service, probationary period will apply
Please note successful applicants will be subject to Misty Croft
vetting process in line with TUSLA/ HSE guidelines including Garda
Closing date for Applications is Monday **Apply on the website**th
July **Apply on the website**. Shortlisting may apply and panel may be
formed for future positions.
Please email **Apply on the website** for further information. Privacy
policy is available upon request at **Apply on the website**
Please note interviews may be completed remotely.
Please complete and return the attached Application form to: **Apply
on the website**
We need : English (Good)