LOCATION: Ely Place/hybrid
SALARY: €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website**
HOURS: Full Time
STARTING DATE: Immediate
HOLIDAYS: **Apply on the website** days per annum
REPORTING TO: CEO
ABOUT FIGHTING BLINDNESS
Fighting Blindness (FB) is the national vision research charity,
having invested over €**Apply on the website** million in more than
**Apply on the website** research projects since its inception in
**Apply on the website**.
The purpose of this post is to support the CEO and management team by
managing the organisation’s administration needs.
SCHEDULE OF DUTIES:
* The Administration Manager will be the principal point of contact
for members, clients, suppliers, service users and professionals who
contact the office.
* Provide PA support to the CEO as required
* Some finance and HR administration as required
* Facilities management (e.g. ordering stock and stationery
* Assistance with coordination and facilitation of Support Groups
* Visionaries Music School – administration of tutor invoices and
* Meeting and travel arrangements
* Attendance and minute taking at department meetings
* Other additional duties as required
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
* High level of administrative and organisational skills, including
the ability to manage competing priorities and working to deadlines.
Accuracy and attention to detail are essential to this role.
* A high level of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite and
* Experience with direct interactions with clients and service users
* Experience in the voluntary sector an advantage but not essential
* Group facilitation skills
* Familiarity with engagement through online platforms
* Database/CRM experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and
Interested candidates should submit a copy of their curriculum vitae
and cover letter to Anna Moran at **Apply on the website** no later
than 4th July **Apply on the website**. Fighting Blindness is an equal
We need : English (Good)