JOB TITLE : DIGITAL PROGRAMMES OFFICER, TRAINING, LEARNING &
JOB REFERENCE: FRGJOB_**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
For?ige is the National Youth Development Organisation, which
promotes and fosters youth development through the operation of
various youth services in urban and rural areas throughout the
country. For?ige is currently recruiting for the following position:
DIGITAL PROGRAMMES OFFICER X2
One of the most exciting emerging areas of youth work is in the online
space. Our vision for digital youth work is to engage young people in
safe, creative, digital learning experiences to foster an Ireland of
innovative and creative young people, who are constantly inventing new
possibilities for themselves and their communities. For?ige has
developed a suite of innovative and cutting edge digital skills
programmes that will equip young people with the skills and confidence
to engage in the digital world and use these skills to benefit their
communities. These programmes are designed in such a way as to benefit
all young people, but are particularly impactful for young people who
face isolation, suffer from social anxiety or need extra support in
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL
* Education to National Diploma or Degree standard in a relevant area
* A minimum of 1 years relevant work experience .
* Significant experience and understanding of the design and
provision of staff training.
* Ability to facilitate the learning process.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Experience and understanding of training, programme and curriculum
We need : English (Good)