Resilience are looking for an experienced Support Worker to join us to
support adults with Intellectual disabilities in our state of the art
residential home in Rathmore, Co. Kerry.
Our ADVANCED COMMUNITY CARE division makes it possible for those with
complex care needs to be nursed at home, while our SOCIAL CARE
division provides residential, day and outreach services for people
WHAT IS THE POSITION?
You will be a full-time permanent, part time Support Worker at our
residential centre in Rathmore, Co Kerry - reporting directly to the
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
As a Support Worker you will provide a professional, high quality and
safe service to people with additional needs - working as part of a
team and in consultation with each service user. You will make sure
all of the client's needs are met in a completely individual way, and
as an ambassador of Resilience's values, you will represent
_BEST QUALITY_ - providing best-in-class care always.
_INDIVIDUALITY_ - applying a person-centred approach to meet each
individual's abilities, needs and challenges.
_EMPOWERMENT_ - helping all our service-users live their very best
life and achieve their optimal potential.
WHAT WILL YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
* The delivery of client care needs and the development,
implementation and evaluation of Support Plans;
* Ensure that practices within the service comply with Resilience's
policies and procedures, to maintain the highest standards;
* Liaise with Multi-Disciplinary Teams ('MDTs') when required;
* Provide support to colleagues within the team setting;
* Act as a mentor for new staff and foster a positive learning
* Participate in the development and review of risk assessments and
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
You will have:
* Previous experience working with adults with physical, sensory and
* Experience working with service users with Autism and Epilepsy;
* FETAC level 5/Social Care qualification or equivalent;
* Completed or be willing to complete a Patient Manual Handling
* Eligibility to work in Ireland;
* A strong sense of empathy, flexibility and a team-oriented work
* A Full Drivers Licence is_ __DESIRABLE__._
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
This is your opportunity to:
* DEVELOP AND PROGRESS YOUR CAREER through full induction, training
and ongoing development.
* ENJOY EXCELLENT RATES of pay and paid holiday entitlements.
* MAKE YOUR MARK as part of a service that is changing the future of
care in Ireland.
* ENJOY A PERSONAL, ONE-TO-ONE APPROACH to social care support work.
* BENEFIT FROM THE FULL SUPPORT of management.
* EARN from our paid Refer-a-Friend scheme.
Please Email: **Apply on the website**
Contact Carol Cosgrave on **Apply on the website** for further
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THE **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**ST AUGUST
We need : English (Good)