CUAN MHUIRE ATHY ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT STAFF NURSES TO WORK IN THE
DETOX UNIT IN CUAN MHUIRE ATHY CO. KILDARE:
FULL TIME STAFF NURSES.
Responsible to the Person in Charge of the service through the
Responsible for all the nursing duties related to the Cuan Mhuire Athy
Treatment & Rehabilitation services (Athy, Co. Kildare).
Reporting to the Clinical Lead with the objective to effectively
deliver services pertaining to the Residential Detox & Rehab services
and in doing so to uphold the philosophy and working ethos of Cuan
Contract Type: Full Time (**Apply on the website** hours a week)
Monday to Sunday
Contract of Indefinite duration
Salary: Salary will be considered in line with recognised relevant
experience in previous similar roles.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE FOR THE ROLE WILL HAVE:
* Registered nurse with the NMBI.
* A minimum of 1 year of post qualification experience in a paid
full-time capacity or part time equivalent.
* Experience in a detox or similar setting an advantage but full
training will be given.
* A relevant qualification in the area of addiction studies / mental
health would be an advantage.
* Capacity to develop positive relationships with clients and staff.
* Some knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and a good knowledge of
database system for reporting purposes is desirable.
* Good communication skills.
Please ensure to include “Application for Full-Time Nurse – Detox
Services” in the subject line of your email. Applications not
labelled correctly may fail to be shortlisted. Closing date for
applications is Friday the **Apply on the website**th of August
**Apply on the website**.
Apply with CV to Nicola Kelly Person in Charge at **Apply on the
Job description available on request
_Management reserves the right to amend or change this job description
as required. This Position is subject to Garda Clearance._
We need : English (Good)