INVITES APPLICANTS FOR THE POSITION OF
UKRAINIAN REFUGEE INTERCULTURAL SUPPORT WORKER
BACKGROUND: Roscommon LEADER Partnership (RLP) is an integrated local
development company working throughout County Roscommon. We deliver a
range of programmes on behalf of Government department and agencies.
The UKRAINIAN REFUGEE INTERCULTURAL SUPPORT WORKER will work with the
Social Inclusion Community Activation Programme (SICAP) team in
supporting their response to the needs of Ukrainian Refugees located
in County Roscommon.
REGION: County Roscommon
EMPLOYER: Roscommon LEADER Partnership CLG
ROLE: Full-time fixed term position for one year
LOCATION: Based in Roscommon Town
SALARY SCALE: Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and
experience and will be in the range of €**Apply on the
website**,**Apply on the website**
THE DESIRABLE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
* A relevant third level degree in relevant areas or post-graduate
* One year experience of working in a similar role is desirable.
* Ukrainian and/or Russian language fluency essential.
* Fluent in English (written and oral).
* Advocacy and networking skills.
* Excellent time management and workload planning skills.
* Understanding of and a commitment to the promotion of equal
opportunities and cultural diversity.
* Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills.
* Understanding of the barriers and issues facing immigrants
(including refugees) and obstacles in accessing social and other
services in Ireland.
* Working with socially excluded and/or minority groups.
* Experience of working in a busy environment with the ability to
prioritise and manage your own calendar.
* Excellent ICT, communication and report writing skills.
* Ability to working both on own initiative and as part of a team.
* Review the detailed JOB DESCRIPTION (attached)
* Submit your CV and cover letter by email to **Apply on the
* Closing date: 5.**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**PM, MONDAY **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE**TH AUGUST **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
Short listing will apply. A panel may be formed from which future
vacancies may be filled
The position is subject to the completion of a satisfactory Garda
All the posts are subject to ongoing funding
_ROSCOMMON LEADER PARTNERSHIP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER_
We need : English (Good)