ASHDALE CARE IRELAND IS A PROVIDER OF RESIDENTIAL AND THERAPEUTIC
SERVICES TO CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE. WE PROVIDE SPECIALIST
THERAPEUTIC RESIDENTIAL SERVICES FOR YOUNG PEOPLE WITH COMPLEX,
EMOTIONAL AND BEHAVIOURAL NEEDS WHO CANNOT BE ADEQUATELY CARED FOR IN
A MAINSTREAM SETTING.
ROLE: Social Care Worker
LOCATION: Cavan area
SALARY: We offer excellent competitive salaries ranging
from €**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**,**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
- €**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**,**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** plus a
sleep-in allowance of up to €8,**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**, TAKING THE
TOTAL PACKAGE TO €**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**,**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
- €**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**,**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
BENEFITS PACKAGE: Discounted gym membership at selected venues,
Exceptional training opportunities both internal and external, Income
Protection, Competitive Annual Leave Entitlements, Pension Scheme
Employee and Staff Care
Minimum Level 7 qualification (degree) or above in one of the
* Social Care
* Social work
* Child & Adult Psychotherapy
* Youth & Community
* Social Science
* Ability to work with, care for and supervise young persons
* Flexible – willing and able to adapt to changing circumstances,
shift patterns and expectations
* Full clean driving license
* Work as a member of a residential team.
* Create a safe and caring environment which meets the individual
and group needs of the young people who live in our homes.
* Work in accordance with relevant childcare legislation, national
standards and Ashdale Care (Ireland) Ltd Policies and Procedures.
OUR ASHDALE COMMUNITY WILL CARE FOR, PROTECT, SUPPORT, EMPOWER,
INSPIRE AND ENTHUSE OUR YOUNG PEOPLE AND COLLEAGUES, SO THAT WE CAN
POSITIVELY TRANSFORM LIVES'
Criminal disclosure information will not necessarily be a bar to
obtaining a position. A copy of our policy on recruitment of
ex-offenders is available on request. Offer of employment is subject
to relevant police vetting checks such as Garda vetting/Access NI and
reference checks. Further police vetting checks will be necessary for
those who reside / have resided outside the Republic of
TO APPLY FOR THIS POST PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO **APPLY ON THE
We need : English (Good)