PART-TIME FIXED TERM YOUTH EMPLOYABILITY WORKER
CORE Youth Service is currently inviting applications for the position
of Part-Time Youth Employability Worker for a one-year fixed term
CORE Youth Service is a Youth Work organisation working for the
welfare, well-being and development of all **Apply on the website** to
**Apply on the website** year olds in Inchicore. We believe that
constructive relationships with young people are the heart of youth
well-being and development.
CORE Youth Service’s mission is to build trusting and positive
relationships with the young people of Inchicore by listening and
responding to their needs for safety, trust, engagement and
We strive for spaces for young people to explore their identity,
self-worth and potential.
The post is funded for **Apply on the website** hours a week. This
post requires and facilitates flexibility in working the allocated
hours over the working week and may include occasional weekend work.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL IDEALLY HAVE THE FOLLOWING
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
* A third level qualification
* Career guidance and/or youth work or a related discipline and
experience of working with young people.
* Understanding of professional boundaries.
* Strong awareness of the employment, training, and educational
opportunities available to young people.
* Excellent communications and team skills.
* Proven record of working on own initiative.
* Creative and innovative thinker.
* Flexible and young person-centred approach to work.
Garda Vetting will apply to this position.
* The focus of the role is to identify and provide structured support
to young people aged **Apply on the website** from the surrounding
* Devise employability programmes to support young people’s
employability needs and skills
* To encourage young people to actively participate in the design
and development/evaluation of programmes.
* Case manage the presenting needs of young people through a
structured, appropriate, practical and caring response.
* Identify potential opportunities for young people with businesses,
educational institutions, and training/apprenticeship programmes.
YOUTH WORKER SALARY: CDYSB salary scale in line with experience
Please provide completed application form ALONG a with a CV AND cover
letter to **Apply on the website**
Closing date for receipt of completed applications: Wednesday **Apply
on the website**th August at 5pm.
_This position is funded through the generation pandemic fund of The
Irish Youth Foundation_
_CORE YOUTH SERVICE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
We need : English (Good)