INVITATION TO TENDER TO TRANSITION, SUPPORT AND MONITOR IT SYSTEM FOR
REQUEST FOR TENDER
The purpose of this tender is to achieve the following:
* Advise and create an IT roadmap for all One Family IT
infrastructure and services.
* To transition and improve current IT infrastructure as per One
* To guide and support One Family in user access control best
* Productivity reports to evaluate IT needs.
PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED TENDER SPECIFICATION FOR FULL DETAILS.
One Family has a diverse portfolio of varied support services within
the organisation. We would like to amalgamate current software systems
and applications into as few as possible and to optimise use,
permitting continuity of IT system and infrastructure within the
organisation. We also look to reduce the number of service platforms,
reducing the overall costs.
Current applications include MS**Apply on the website**, WordPress and
Salesforce. Future strategies include moving existing IP phone systems
to softphones, migrating file sharing from onsite server to a
consistent cloud storage.
Please return tender with IT SUPPORT PROPOSAL in the subject line to
Jo Chee at email: **Apply on the website** with all queries directed
Tenders will be accepted by email only. The onus is on the applicant
to ensure their tenders have been received on or before this deadline.
The contract for service rests with One Family. The primary point of
contact for the successful consultant will be Jo Chee, Office Manager
at One Family.
ONE FAMILY EXPRESSLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO:
* Extend the time of lodgement of responses to the Request for Tender
and/or to vary the timings and process for their Request for Tender.
* Vary any requirements of the services required for the Request for
* Following evaluation, accept or reject any or all responses to the
Request for Tender.
* Seek and obtain clarification of any responses to the Request for
Tender, including additional information.
* Request providers to amend their responses.
* Accept any proposal in part or in total.
The closing date for receiving proposals is COB, **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** OCTOBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
We need : English (Good)