IGG CLG are looking to recruit a new Administration Assistant. IGG’s
mission is to enable girls and young women to develop to their fullest
potential as responsible citizens of the world. This is achieved by
the volunteer leaders running a non-formal educational programme with
**Apply on the website** units across all counties in the Republic of
Ireland. The organisation has charitable status and staff work with
the volunteers to ensure IGG is compliant with all relevant
legislation and best practice in the youth and charity sector.
* You are the first point of contact. Answering the telephone and
front door, ensuring there is telephone coverage when away from desk
for significant lengths of time including lunch
* Managing any general enquiries by telephone, post, in person or by
* Responsible for scheduling meeting room bookings in National
Office, updating shared calendar, preparing rooms, sending
_VOLUNTEER SUPPORT INCLUDING EVENT SUPPORT:_
* Liaison between parent or potential volunteer and appropriate
Regional Development Officer (RDO) regarding new membership. Update
market research data
* Provide personalised letters as requested by Units for opening
bank accounts and providing insurance forms for room/hall rentals
* Preparation and posting / courier of new Leader packs, Unit Helper
application forms, and other such IGG paperwork as required by members
* Using Eventbrite to promote training/events/other online
activities as required
* Preparation support for Regions, Branches and Committees as
required for events including collation of materials, invitations and
_PROFICIENT ON ONLINE GUIDE MANAGER (OGM, CRM TOOL):_
* IT proficient, supporting enquiries from volunteer leaders on our
CRM Tool, OGM, and supporting any issues that may arise.
* Ability to facilitate a variety of requests around membership
enquiries and OGM such as Transferring members between Branches,
updating permissions, and removing resigned members, open new Units on
OGM and ensure process is completed
* Support the completion of our annual membership process (Census)
through preparing address labels, envelopes, finance support and
responding to queries.
* Update OGM on all leadership qualifications as received from
Area/District Commissioners including updating of permissions/access,
preparing the relevant paperwork and welcome packs/role
_GENERAL ADMIN & EVENT SUPPORT:_
* Forwarding or scanning post to other staff and volunteers
* Packing, franking, and logging outgoing post and distribution of
incoming post and liaising with DC for larger couriered items for
events and as required
* Providing Branches, Regions and other committees support with mail
outs and other admin related requests
* Responsible for filing insurance/incident forms received from Unit
Leaders and any follow up required
* Liaising closely with the Gaisce Co-ordinator regarding Gaisce
* Overseeing the daily running of National office ensuring stock
supplies are up to date, maintenance issues noted and addressed,
supporting visitor parking as required, ongoing printing & creation of
packs for copy room & DC
* Other ad hoc duties as requested by the Operations Coordinator and
* Supporting the Operations Coordinator, Safeguarding Officer,
Finance Team especially around submission of internal Audit.
* Support the production of our mailout magazine, Trefoil News,
through managing the mailing list and liaising with our Communications
* Collate and present material as required for Newsletters/other PR
materials such as the annual report.
* To carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the CEO from
time to time
* To attend training sessions and staff days as required
* To participate actively in Support and Supervision sessions as
well as the annual appraisal and planning process
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise
effectively and confidently at all levels internally and externally.
* Knowledge of Eventbrite, Zoom, Microsoft Office, Teams, and an
overall competency in IT.
* Be enthusiastic, ambitious, and keen to learn new skills with a
* Strong organisational skills and good time management.
* Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
* Ability to juggle tasks and hit deadlines.
* Self-Motivated and ability to work within a Team.
* Attention to detail, conscientious and have an ability to work on
your own initiative.
* Experience of volunteering or working with volunteers an
* Experience in Communications, Database Management, Safeguarding &
Vetting or Finance is also welcomed.
This contract is initially for one year, with a six-month probationary
period. This post is a full time position, however, IGG are open to
meeting candidates who are interested in the role and available Monday
to Friday between 9.**Apply on the website**am-2.**Apply on the
website**pm in National Office.
The FTE salary is €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the
website**K per annum, with **Apply on the website** days holidays pro
rata (and 5 additional days of office closure between Easter and
Please email a cover letter and CV with contact details of two
referees to Claire Barkey, **Apply on the website**, by the **APPLY ON
THE WEBSITE** OCTOBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**, SHORTLISTING WILL
START ON THE 3 OCTOBER.
We need : English (Good)