WISHES TO RECRUIT THE FOLLOWING:
_Travellers’ Voice Magazine, Pobal Community Service Programme
(**Apply on the website** month contract-renewable subject to
* Managing and supporting the CSP Team
* Editing and production of the Travellers’ Voice
* Managing and motivating sales, marketing, and advertising team
* Managing revenue and business development of Travellers’ Voice
* Management of funding applications and administration
* Managing and developing public relations and social media strategy
* Establish and maintain relationships with client base and
* Excellent communication skills
* Fluent English and have excellent writing and editing skills
* Experience in project planning, reporting and delivering on
* Experience in editorial, design and layout of a publication
* Own transport essential
The successful candidate should have previous experience in a
managerial role and possess excellent leadership qualities.
Responsibilities will include promoting the positive work of the
project and the work of Involve CLG, both locally and nationally with
the media and other relevant organisations.
The successful candidate must demonstrate an ability to have the
magazine reach high targets and influence social change.
Experience in media/publishing sector would be an advantage.
Please forward CV to Ann Stephens by email to **Apply on the website**
or post to:
Ann Stephens, Involve CLG, Monksland Business Park, Monksland, Athlone
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 5TH **APPLY ON THE
[Pobal & Involve]
We need : English (Good)