A VACANCY EXISTS FOR A CAMPAIGNS & EVENTS COORDINATOR AT NORTH WEST
The Campaigns and Events Coordinator is a key member of the
Fundraising and Communications Team. They will play an integral role
and hold responsibility for coordinating integrated fundraising and
communications campaigns across the Hospice. This includes
coordinating the Sunflower Days, Bewley’s Big Coffee Morning Social
for Hospice, integrated Christmas Campaign, etc., and project-managing
collaborative fundraising efforts for other campaigns.
This is a full-time permanent post and salary will be commensurate
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* To coordinate integrated fundraising and communications campaigns
for North West Hospice and support all voluntary fundraising, events
* Responsible for coordinating the planning, execution and
evaluation of key fundraising campaigns including but not limited to
Hospice Sunflower Days, Bewley’s Big Coffee Morning Social for
Hospice, Memorial Wall, Christmas Campaign, etc. In addition,
consistently analyse, improve on and diversify campaigns in order to
* Have a creative approach to fundraising and supporter/donor
engagement, recognising the special relationship supporters and donors
have with North West Hospice.
* Driving corporate campaigns and events with a view to establishing
and developing long standing corporate relationships.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA QUALIFICATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE
* Professional qualification in relevant discipline or equivalent
experience in a fundraising, marketing or income generation role.
* A proven record of leading and coordinating projects/ campaigns.
* Experience of motivating and coordinating people and events.
* Ability to deliver presentations to a wide range of audiences.
* Excellent IT, administration, digital and social media skills
* Full clean Drivers Licence and access to own vehicle is essential.
ENQUIRIES & REQUEST FOR JOB DESCRIPTIONS TO:
A detailed Job Specification is available to download from our
We need : English (Good)