JOIN OUR MISSION TO IMPROVE THE WELL-BEING OF ALL CHILDREN AND
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM SUITABLE CANDIDATES FOR THE POSITION OF
OFFICE MANAGER WITH PARENTS PLUS.
At PARENTS PLUS we are DRIVEN BY OUR MISSION to improve the
well-being of children, young people, and parents, and to strengthen
families, by empowering professionals to deliver our evidence-based
parenting and mental health programmes in their services.
OUR RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, TRAINING and SUPERVISION
ENABLES community, health, education and disability SERVICES, in
Ireland and internationally, TO MAXIMISE THEIR IMPACT FOR FAMILIES.
In the last **Apply on the website** years alone, PARENTS PLUS HAS
SUPPORTED OVER 1,**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** ORGANISATIONS to create
sustainable change in their service delivery, STRENGTHENING OVER
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**,**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** FAMILIES.
OUR VISION is to create a world where families have access to proven
and tailored parenting and mental health tools from the services they
turn to in their communities, early on in their journey, improving
their outcomes and preventing difficulties arising.
To this end we are SEEKING APPLICATIONS FROM SUITABLE CANDIDATES who
want to join our team in delivering on our vision and mission.
_OFFICE MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION DETAILS:_
SUPPORTING AND ASSISTING THE CEO IN THE RUNNING OF THE CHARITY
* Ensuring the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis
* Providing comprehensive administrative, logistical and technical
support to the Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors and Parents
CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES AND SALES FUNCTION
* Managing incoming calls and answering queries about Parents Plus
trainings and supervision for professionals to fit their service
* Working with Programme Manager and Sales to ensure enquiries for
training professional agencies are followed up on
* Updating CRM database
* Management of admin email account
* Amending customer invoices
* Credit control
POST-TRAINING SUPPORT FUNCTION
* Providing administration support to the training team
* Updating campaigns on Salesforce
* Approving new users on the website
* Supporting trained professionals to access resource section of
* Drafting and issuing attendance certificates
* Undertaking of such additional duties and responsibilities as may
be assigned from time to time
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
* Advanced administrative and organisational skills
* Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Experience with industry software such as Salesforce CRM or
similar, as well as MS Office.
* Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Team player with a positive attitude
* Responsible, ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks,
prioritise and meet deadlines
* Has an appreciation of the work and mission of the Parents Plus
Charity with a desire to learn and develop within the organisation
This ROLE WILL REPORT TO THE CEO and is a PART-TIME, **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** HOUR POST, ACROSS 5 DAYS.
Based in the Mater Hospital, Eccles Street, Dublin 7, one day per week
with option for hybrid working on remaining four days per week.
Requires work outside of regular office hours a few times a year
(early morning meetings with advanced notice).
6 months’ probation.
Candidates must have capacity/permission to reside and work in the EU.
Salary range is €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website**
to €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** pro rata,
based on **Apply on the website** hour week, depending on experience.
**Apply on the website** days annual leave pro rata.
To apply for this role, please complete and
We need : English (Good)