We are looking to recruit a finance administrator for our busy early
This is a part-time position (**Apply on the website** hours per week)
with the option to work some days per week from home.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* To assist the Centre manager in all aspects of day to day
accounting function including budgets, management accounts, cash flow
management, payroll, tax and audit.
* To process all financial transactions in the accounting software
* Reconciliation of all bank and cash accounts on a monthly basis
* Maintaining a creditors ledger using accounting software.
* Arranging for the payment of suppliers and recording payments in
the accounting system, Accounts IQ
* Maintaining the recording and accounting of monthly income from
fees and external funders in the accounting system Accounts IQ
* Assist in the preparation of monthly finance reports for the board
* Assist in the preparation of external funder reports
* Accounting technician in an internationally recognised accounting
* Minimum 2 years experience in a book keeping or finance role
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional
* Firm understanding of confidentiality
The salary starts at €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the
website** per annum.
Applications by cover letter and curriculum vitae to Kelda Barnes at
**Apply on the website**
Closing date Friday **Apply on the website**th September **Apply on
We need : English (Good)