EMPLOYABILITY WEST CORK
FIXED TERM CONTRACT FROM: **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH OCTOBER **APPLY
ON THE WEBSITE** TO **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH APRIL **APPLY ON THE
Work Start West Cork Ltd trades as EmployAbility West Cork and is a
Supported Employment Service which works with job applicants and
employers to increase the participation of those with a disability in
employment. The Job Coach will guide and support the job applicant
prior to and during job placement so that the client may achieve
independence in the workplace.
THE ROLE INVOLVES:
* A relevant Third Level qualification / experience is desirable.
* Experience of working with people with a disability and/or people
with mental health difficulties.
* An awareness of and familiarity with the issues relating to
employment for those facing significant barriers to employment.
* IT skills must include Microsoft Office **Apply on the website**
and other computer applications which are an essential part of the
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS TO THIS POST:
* Excellent Sales, PR, Marketing and negotiation skills.
* Ability to be innovative and resourceful is required.
* Fluency in verbal and written English is an essential requirement
for this post.
* A Full clean driving licence and the use of a car is essential for
* The position is 4 days a week and based between Bantry and
Applications should be made by emailing a current CV and cover letter
to **Apply on the website**
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm Wednesday 5th October
**Apply on the website**
Applicants must be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application
_EMPLOYABILITY WEST CORK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER_
We need : English (Good)