HEAD OF OPERATIONS
HOURS: **Apply on the website** hours
PUBLISHED: **Apply on the website**.**Apply on the website**.**Apply
on the website**
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: **Apply on the website**.**Apply on the
website**.**Apply on the website**
* Third level qualification in the area of social care, health
management, housing or related discipline.
* Experience of managing social care or related programmes.
* Excellent oral and written skills.
* Excellent level computer skills.
* A comprehensive understanding of the public policy and legislative
environment of Irish social care or housing not for profit sector.
* Full driving licence and access to own vehicle.
* Garda Vetting will be sought for this role.
It would be an advantage for the candidate to have:
* More than 5 years working at Senior Management level.
* Experience of renovating, refitting, or refurbishing properties
* Proven track record of improving financial sustainability and
reducing service deficits through collaboration with statuary partners
via service level agreements.
* Familiarity with the National Quality Standards Framework for
Homeless Services, or HIQA National Standards for Children’s
* Experience of developing and managing funding applications and new
service grant applications and effective budget allocation and
* Experience of effectively reporting to, and working with, a
governance board or sub-committee.
* Experience of writing, developing and revising operational
* Experience of translating strategic organisational goals into
service standards and effectively communicating and implementing new
practice standards with staff.
* Experience of working in, or a strong interest in the charity or
If you meet these requirements and wish to apply for this role, an
application form and job description can be found on the careers
section of our website
We need : English (Good)