SERDATF CALL FOR TENDERS.
SERDATF invites submissions from suitably qualified and experienced
practitioners to determine the feasibility/scalability of Better
Together an online co-produced Recovery Community in the South East
BACKGROUND & CONTEXT
The SERDATF /HSE and Persons with Lived Experience have been providing
online supports 7 days per week and face to face social gatherings
since the beginning of the Pandemic. We are now interested in
developing this service by undertaking a feasibility study. The
feasibility study will include reviewing potential ideas, undertaking
market research for the proposed products/ services, an organisational
analysis, avenues of funding and the completion of a report.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE FEASIBILITY STUDY
* Establish the type of work Better Together will carry out i.e.
Identify a viable business option and scalability
* Propose a recommend management & governance structure for the
* Outline the steps required to set up Better Together as a support
* Devise a comprehensive proposed budget to include:
* Identification of potential annual revenue for Better Together.
* Estimated annual expenditure, for example wages, payroll,
overheads, insurance etc.
* Estimated start-up costs and resources including staffing,
* Identify and link with potential partners such as City Council,
Local Enterprise Office, HSE, Probation, private sector etc.
* Identify how Better Together will link with local and national
strategies and economic plans such as the National Drug Strategy.
* Identify potential sources of income for Better Together such as
grants available and the timeline for same.
* Identify potential barriers to implementation and solutions for
The successful tender for the project will complete a comprehensive
feasibility study and time scaled action plan. The feasibility study
will determine the potential for Better Together as a scalable
enterprise in the South East.
The report will address all the key elements as outlined above.
The report will also include an implementation plan and a set of
actions for the start up.
* SEPT /OCT **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** Tender and recruit.
* NOV **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** Agree contract, terms of reference
and establish key stakeholders from each organisation.
* DEC/**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** JAN **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE**Feasibility Study will be conducted.
* FEB/MAR **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** - Feasibility study and key
actions will be presented to SERDATF /Better Together.
The applicant is required to demonstrate in their application:
* Details of your organisation and details of the proposed project
* Knowledge and experience of similar work as well as relevant
experience in conducting a feasibility of this scale in the field of
Social Enterprise/Service Development .
* Evidence of evaluation and report writing.
* Overall approach to the work and methodologies that will be used.
* Detailed costings/ quotes for the work to be undertaken to include
* Timeframe for the completion of tasks.
* Details of two referees.
* Applicants should outline how they propose to comply with research
* Applicants should include tax clearance and insurance detail.
CRITERIA THAT WILL BE USED IN THE EVALUATION OF TENDERS:
* Proven track record in delivery of similar projects.
* Quality of proposal.
OWNERSHIP OF DOCUMENTS: All documents produced for this feasibility
study will be considered the property of SERDATF.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS:
Please email your submission to Jim O Dwyer @ **Apply on the website**
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSIONS: October 7th at 5pm.
We need : English (Good)