MOUNTMELLICK YOUTH & FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE
The Mountmellick Youth & Family Resource Centre (MYFRC) offers a range
of services aimed at engaging Young People in Youth Work developmental
programmes which extend into family support work, one-to-one and
counselling. The MYFRC aims to strengthen, and empower children, Young
People, families and the Mountmellick community. The MYFRC will adhere
to and strive to progress Family and Community development as outlined
in the Better Outcome Brighter Futures **Apply on the website** as per
5 national outcomes, active and healthy, economic security, safe from
harm, promoted and respected, achieving full potential.
WE ARE RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POST;
YOUTH WORKER & HOMEWORK CLUB SUPPORT WORKER – **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** HOURS PER WEEK
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Highly motivated.
* Relevant experience in a similar setting.
* Flexible (hours and duties).
* Good team skills.
* Have numeracy and literacy skills to support Primary School level
* Good knowledge and experience of best practice working with
children and young people and services available to families.
* A qualification in a relevant discipline e.g. Social Care, Youth
Work, Early Childhood Education, Special Needs Assistant, etc.
* Split shifts will be a requirement in this role
* Anti-social hours may also be a requirement
* This contract will run up to **Apply on the website**th June and
is subject to renewal based on funding
* The position will run in line with the Primary School Calendar
The position is subject to reference check and garda clearance.
For an Application Form, Role Description or more information please
MIKE FARRELL AT **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
CLOSING DATE – 5:**Apply on the website**pm **Apply on the
website**th October **Apply on the website**
Provisional Interview Date – **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH OCTOBER
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
_MYFRC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
We need : English (Good)