Depaul believes that everyone should have a place to call home and a
stake in their community. Our aim is to work with those who are
socially excluded and marginalised by providing a quality led service
in order to produce the best possible outcomes for those accessing our
services. We strive to empower our service users to make choices and
decisions about the way they live their lives. We work in partnership
with central and local government, housing associations and other
Depaul is an equal opportunities employer, we offer a standard **Apply
on the website** hour working week, generous leave entitlements and a
pension scheme. We support all staff with regular supervision and core
DEPAUL WISHES TO RECRUIT TO THE FOLLOWING ROLE:
INDIVIDUAL GIVING FUNDRAISING MANAGER
FUNDRAISING & COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT
Cross Border role ? Dublin based with hybrid working options
available - minimum 3 days per week office-based.
Salary ?**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website**.**Apply on
the website** per annum
Full-Time (**Apply on the website** hours) ? Permanent Contract
Depaul is a values-led organisation working with a number of services
throughout the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. In this role,
the successful candidate will oversee the work of key fundraising
staff in Depaul?s Dublin and Belfast offices.
This role will support Depaul?s ambitious new strategic plan ?A
Path Home **Apply on the website**?.
The Individual Giving Fundraising Manager, as part of the Fundraising
& Communications Team, will work to meet ambitious fundraising
targets, with specific emphasis on Individual Giving
2. KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
* Working alongside Director of Fundraising & Communications to
provide strategic direction on Fundraising, particularly Individual
* Responsibility for overseeing, managing, developing and reporting
on implementation of fundraising strategy for Individual Giving and
Grants and Trusts/Restricted Income, including line management of
relevant associated staff and volunteers and stewardship of key
relationships, including Depaul?s third party agents.
* Overseeing execution and development of Individual Giving Donor
Acquisition, Retention, and Development strategies and Major Donor and
Donor Legacy strategies.
* Providing regular analysis and reporting on Fundraising and
Individual Giving results to the Director of Fundraising &
Communications, including the ability to offer evidenced and
* Oversight of CRM management and development within Fundraising and
Communications, including identifying skills/knowledge gaps and
* Representing Fundraising and Communications on Depaul?s GDPR
working group to enhance compliance.
* Developing strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
(Depaul services and other departments) to support organisational
objectives and key funding areas and ensure up to date knowledge of
Depaul?s services, strategic plans, and future ambitions.
* Working with Fundraising and Communications management to support
team learning and development.
* Contributing to the development of the Fundraising and
Communications Department strategy, including strategies for specific
fundraising streams and communications within and outside own brief.
* Supporting Director of Fundraising and Communications with
departmental co-ordination and planning, including annual operational
plans/budgets/reports and monitoring and reporting on compliance and
* Preparing monthly reconciliation reports for Finance Dept.
* Providing quarterly reports for the Fundraising and Communications
Committee, as well as more regular reporting on progress against
strategic objectives, KPIs, and targets, and other reports as
THE ABOVE LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE; ADDITIONAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
MAY BE ADDED OVER TIME AND FLEXIBILITY TO COVER FOR OTHER STAFF ROLES
IS REQUIRED FROM TIME TO TIME.
3. PERSON REQUIREMENTS:
* A third level degree in communications, business, marketing, or
another humanities subject is ESSENTIAL.
* Minimum of three years? fundraising experience in the charity
sector at management level (ESSENTIAL)
* Previous line management experience. (ESSENTIAL)
* Advanced Word and PowerPoint skills in addition to experience
using a CRM system.
* Excellent presentation and interpersonal / influencing skills
* Collaborative, relationship building approach to working with
colleagues within own and other departments and externally.
* Ability to balance multiple competing work demands, working to
tight deadlines and meeting ambitious targets within budget.
*Experience at lower levels will be considered if the candidate can
demonstrate extensive knowledge in the areas outlined, alongside and
willingness and desire to learn in order to advance their career.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
Please apply though our online application process on the vacancies
page of our website ? our full job description is available for
We need : English (Good)