Aisling Project CLG manages five Aisling Project centres across
Ballymun. The Projects are an after school service for children and
young people aged from **Apply on the website**yrs. Aisling Project
aims to prevent early school leaving, support the community as a whole
and improve school retention by running after-school intervention
projects for children and young people from the Ballymun area.
The Coordinator role is pivotal in Aisling Project and the post holder
will have a great degree of responsibility for the coordination of one
of our Aisling Project Centres.
He or she will report directly to the Project Leader in respect of the
management of the respective Aisling Project centre.
* Have overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the
project in accordance with the objectives of the project as identified
by the Project Leader and the Board of Directors and will work with
flexibility and diligence in meeting this responsibility.
* Build relationships with School Principals, Home School Liaison
Teachers (HSCL’s), Parents/Guardians
* Be responsible for the supervision of part-time staff and
* Be responsible for staff development.
* Be responsible for financial control, day-to-day spending and
* Deal with referrals from Schools, Social Services, Community
Organisations and Self-Referrals.
* Report to all stakeholders as relevant
* Furnish regular reports and updates to Project Leader
* Deal with children & young people in a manner fitting with the
ethos of Aisling Project
* Work with children - organise indoor and outdoor activities,
including Homework, Dinner each day, Literacy Development, Educational
projects, Environmental awareness projects, Arts & Crafts etc.
* Deal with Parents/Guardians with respect and empathy at all times
in a manner fitting with the ethos of Aisling Project
* Plan, implement and evaluate all programmes across the year
* Implement Logic Model as a prism through which all
programmes/interventions are viewed
* Assist with all cross Aisling Project programmes or events that
* The Coordinator will work within the spirit and ethos of Aisling
Project at all times.
* Use Sage Accounts Production to report all income and expenditure
on a monthly basis
* Reconcile all accounts each month
* Keep a record of all receipts and remittance notices relating to
income and expenditure
* Report to Project Leader on a regular basis in relation to Aisling
Project centre Income and Expenditure.
SUPPORT & LIAISON
* Respond to all queries in relation to Aisling Project
* Communicate with Parents/Guardians in relation to their child and
to keep them fully informed of upcoming events or occasions.
* Liaise with all stakeholders in relation to their contact with
* Build strong working relationships with Community Organisations
from across Ballymun and beyond.
The Coordinator will report to the Project Leader
PLEASE SEE APPLICATION FORM ATTACHED BELOW. APPLICANTS CAN EMAIL
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
_All Position holders will be Garda Vetted prior to beginning work
with Aisling Project._
We need : English (Good)