BUSINESS IN THE COMMUNITY IRELAND is excited to invite candidates to
apply for the position of MEMBERSHIP RECRUITMENT EXECUTIVE in the
Communications and Stakeholders Relations department, reporting to the
Head of the department.
The PURPOSE OF THE ROLE is to manage BITCI’s acquisition of new
members through monitoring potential members, researching,
identifying, and pursuing leads, liaising with senior colleagues
internally to connect and arrange meetings and pitches, and crucially
tracking and following up with all leads.
The _Membership Recruitment Executive_ will recruit new member
companies into BITCI, through varied channels, identifying optimal
pathways for the potential member across BITCI programmes given their
sustainability, ESG and corporate social responsibility needs.
* _Permanent contract, Part-time @ **Apply on the website** hours per
week (0.6 of FTE) - Hybrid working, Dublin 7 Office_
* _Salary Band **Apply on the website** (€**Apply on the
website**k - €**Apply on the website**k depending on experience)
* _Requires an appropriate third level qualification__ OR RELEVANT 4
YEARS OF COMPARATIVE WORK EXPERIENCE._
* _Experienced in business development or keen willingness to learn
and move into the space to support a growing membership-based business
collective focused on sustainability through environmental, social and
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST HOLD CURRENT ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN IRELAND
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE.
SEE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION ATTACHED BELOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS
* Annual leave: **Apply on the website** days annual leave per year
pro rata, rising to **Apply on the website** days after 1 year
* PRSA: Option to join the Company’s PRSA scheme after six months'
* Flexible/hybrid working practices
* Career growth – We want you to grow with us
* Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
* Cycle to work scheme.
* TaxSaver commuter scheme
* Supports to set-up home office and provision of all necessary IT
infrastructure for remote working.
* Volunteer days – We encourage you to give back to the community
* Did we mention great teammates?
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover note via email to
**Apply on the website** before or on the closing date: 5th December
**Apply on the website**
_Business in the Community Ireland is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an inclusive employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
NOTE: APPLICANTS WHO ANTICIPATE NEEDING ACCOMMODATIONS FOR ANY PART OF
THE APPLICATION PROCESS MAY CONTACT, IN CONFIDENCE, **APPLY ON THE
We need : English (Good)