ADMINISTRATOR SUPPORT ROLE
THREE-DAY WEEK POSITION, THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY.
DRCC are looking for a reliable support ADMINISTRATOR to undertake
administrative tasks including reception duties.
DUTIES WILL CONSIST OF THE TASKS BELOW, BUT NOT LIMITED TO;
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT DUTIES:
* To work across the Admin team supporting as required.
* To operate computerised records/information/communication systems
and carry out other IT based tasks.
* Monitor stocks of household items and create monthly order lists
* Update standard forms/templates eg room booking, excel worksheets.
* Track and record stocks of office stationery and resource
* Maintain office equipment and 3rd party service contact register.
* Updating of staff induction pack, online standard forms, staff org
chart and staff support document of FAQs.
* To provide personal, administrative and organisation support to
MEETINGS & EVENTS
* Organise external room bookings for meetings or events
* Set up meeting room for internal meetings with required tech,
tea/coffee and rearrange room after meetings
* Provide all Saturday reception cover as well as cover for week day
lunch breaks, holiday leave and sick leave.
* Answering and logging all incoming calls.
* Managing electronic daily diary of all therapy appointments.
* Dealing with information queries including the logging and passing
on of messages to members of staff including therapists who maybe
otherwise be engaged.
* Providing electronic daily appointment status report to Head of
* Dealing with all incoming and outgoing correspondence, post,
couriers, hand delivered items etc. as per the procedures already
established, to include GDPR rules and regulations.
* Scheduling and the preparation of meeting spaces, to facilitate
meetings as required.
* Processing of stationery orders and house maintenance requests.
* Dealing with call-ins to the Centre seeking counselling advice.
YOU ARE EXPECTED TO:
* Act in a professional manner at all times ensuring client / visitor
* Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Have good administrative and organisational skills.
* Have excellent attention to detail.
* Have good communication verbal and written skills.
CVS TO **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** AND **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** BY CLOSE
OF BUSINESS **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH NOVEMBER **APPLY ON THE
We need : English (Good)