2 X DISABILITY PROJECT WORKER
DURATION: Specific Purpose Contract
HOURS: **Apply on the website**
PUBLISHED: **Apply on the website**th November **Apply on the
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 4th December **Apply on the website**
* Professional Qualification in Social Care, Youth and Community Work
or related Social Science discipline, minimum level 7.
* Experience in working with people who are homeless, people with
Disabilities or other social care groups.
* Administration skills for record keeping and report writing and
* Ability to provide services that foster and enhance the dignity,
development and independence of the individual.
* Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
* Understanding of the needs of vulnerable people who are homeless,
with focus on the specific needs of people with intellectual and/or
* Knowledge of and a commitment to equal opportunities.
* Garda Vetting will be sought for this role.
* Experience working on own initiative, lone working, managing
one’s own caseload and time management.
* Full clean driving license.
* Experience and knowledge of working in two or more of the
following areas: Homeless sector, Tenancy Sustainment, Family Support,
Residential Care, Mental Health, Challenging Behaviour, Substance
Misuse, Community Engagement, and Disability Support.
* Knowledge of statutory and voluntary social care services and
* Experience and knowledge in the area of child protection and
associated legislation and guidelines.
If you meet these requirements and wish to apply for this role, an
application form and job description can be found on the careers
section of our website
We need : English (Good)