TENDER TO CONDUCT A STAKEHOLDER CONSULTATION TO INFORM THE DELIVERY OF
A NEW HSE STRESS MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
The HSE Mental Health and Wellbeing Programme invites applications
from suitably qualified and experienced consultants to undertake a
stakeholder consultation to inform the delivery of a new HSE stress
management programme in Ireland. The stakeholder consultation will
explore implementation readiness and capture stakeholder views on how
the programme can best be implemented and evaluated.
THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVES ARE:
* To conduct a consultation with key stakeholders in CHOs and
Hospital Groups to:
* Explore implementation readiness for the face-to-face delivery of
the new HSE stress management programme.
* Explore options for how the programme is delivered and their
* Identify resources required for delivery including staffing,
training and supervision, technology, physical infrastructure,
administrative and system supports.
* Explore views on how the programme can best be evaluated.
* Explore how the HSE stress management programme would fit with
current service pathways, initiatives, structures and values.
* Explore the health service’s capacity to absorb and sustain the
HSE stress management programme.
* To make recommendations on the implementation and evaluation of
the new HSE stress management programme, on the basis of stakeholder
It is envisaged that the successful applicant will undertake this
process for a contract period of two months.
The budget (not exceeding €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the
website**) must include all expenses and VAT.
Further details of the tender and application process are set out the
Proposals must be submitted via email to **Apply on the website** by
the closing time and date, NOON ON FRIDAY 9TH DECEMBER **APPLY ON
THE WEBSITE**. Any queries can also be submitted to **Apply on the
We need : English (Good)