INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE DESIGN AND CO-ORDINATION OF A PERSONAL
DEVELOPMENT / REHABILITATION TRAINING PROGRAMME.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF TENDER: **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH
DECEMBER **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
The WRDATF is a company limited by guarantee and not having share
capital. It has no employees.
The Western Region Drug & Alcohol Task Force (WRDATF) mission is to
provide a mechanism for all stakeholder’s people who use drugs and
alcohol, families, local communities, service providers, community and
voluntary organizations to work together to address drug and alcohol
issues in the Western Region.
The WRDATF vision is for healthy and safe communities in Galway, Mayo
and Roscommon where everyone affected by substance misuse is treated
with equality and respect and has access to all the supports, they
REQUIREMENTS AND OTHER CONSIDERATIONS
The WRDATF is seeking to engage experienced company/charity who will
develop a personal development/rehabilitation training programmes in
each of these 3 counties for persons recovering from substance misuse.
The WRDATF will require a proposal outlining 3 defined programmes for
each county of Galway, Mayo, & Roscommon.
Your responsibility will be to report to the WRDATF Coordinator &
Chairperson on all aspect of the training programme delivery
* Recruitment plans
* Location & transport
* Session length & frequency
* Evaluation measurement
* Promote effective two-way communication between the WRDATF and your
* Outline all qualifications and documents (if requested) of staff
* Provide an overview of the planned programme in details.
* Conduct a follow-up meeting, post programme, to discuss any
* Confirm, in writing, matters discussed and any agreed actions.
* Maintain frequent communication regarding both training provided
and any other relevant matters.
DURATION OF CONTRACT: The contract will commence on the 6th of
February **Apply on the website** for a three-month period, subject to
the services being satisfactorily delivered and the option for the
WRDATF to end the contract should this not be the case. Half of the
cost of the program will be paid up front once an SLA is signed by
both the WRDATF and appointed tender.
GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Galway, Mayo and Roscommon
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Expressions of interest should be submitted and contain the following
* Name, address, telephone number, and email address of the
organization and the main contact.
* Outline the approach and methodology to undertake the programme
* Detailed experience in this field as noted in the tender
* Examples of services provided in this area and your ability to
effectively manage the review process.
* A detailed breakdown of the proposed fee. Max €**Apply on the
website**’**Apply on the website** (including VAT).
* Details of two relevant references for contracts undertaken within
the last three years in this area (We will not contact your references
without prior knowledge).
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF PROPOSALS:
Proposals should be submitted by Friday **Apply on the website**th
December **Apply on the website** at 2pm to **Apply on the website**
We need : English (Good)