CARLOW TOURISM CLG SEEKS TO RECRUIT A
TOURIST OFFICE SUPERVISOR
Carlow Tourism is the marketing and tourism development company for
Co. Carlow. Carlow Tourist Information Office is a key visitor
information point for Carlow Town and County and services
international and domestic holidaymakers.
APPLICANTS FOR THE POSITION SHOULD HAVE:
* Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal
skills with a strong service orientated approach to work.
* Strong knowledge of, and interest in visitor experiences in
Carlow, the Ireland Ancient East region and throughout Ireland.
* Proven track record in the tourism sector.
* Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office **Apply on
the website** and One Drive system.
* Project management, accounting, procurement and marketing skills.
* Supervisory skills for management of staff in Carlow Tourist
Office and Carlow Tourism.
* An enthusiastic and resourceful approach to work with the ability
to work on own initiative as well as in a small team.
* Third level qualification in a tourism, marketing, hospitality or
a relevant discipline would be advantageous.
* Access to transport and a full clean driving licence with business
AN ATTRACTIVE SALARY commensurate with experience is on offer to the
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Full role profile available by visiting
We need : English (Good)