CDATF is seeking applications from suitable candidates for the role of
prevention support specialist. This is a short-term contract that will
require the successful candidate to work an average of seven hours per
week. The purpose of role will be to support CDATF in its
implementation of the EU Frontline Politeia project.
JOB TITLE: PREVENTION SUPPORT SPECIALIST
DETAILS OF THE PROJECT
The Frontline Politeia project is intended to establish EU standards,
evidence-based interventions (EBI) and policies for substance use
prevention. The project involves the design, testing and training of
frontline prevention workers, teachers, police and streetworkers in
the European Prevention Curriculum (EUPC). It follows-up on previous
EU financed work (EDPQS, UPC-Adapt, ASAP) that focused on training
DOPs (decision, opinion and policymakers). The project team includes
academic and civil society organisations involved from **Apply on the
website** member states from all EU regions.
PURPOSE OF THE POST
The purpose of this post will be to support the CDATF prevention
officer on the implementation of this project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Attend and participate in meetings as part of CDATF?s overall
involvement in the project.
* Follow up on tasks arising from project meetings.
* Recruitment of participants for pilot phase of training.
* Support learners throughout the pilot phase.
* Facilitate training as required.
* Contribute to successful completion of project.
* Keep a record of and provide update on work carried out.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Facilitation skills.
* Ability to use technology for presentations and remote meetings.
* Knowledge and experience of drugs and alcohol prevention work.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
* Qualification in drugs and alcohol studies.
* Additional relevant qualification commensurate with the role.
LOCATION OF POST
The post is being offered on a hybrid basis and will involve remote
working for the main part. Some availability at training events and in
the CDATF will be required on occasion throughout the duration of the
The post will be offered on a 7 hour per week basis. A workplan will
be agreed that will include attendance at meetings with project
partners and carrying out tasks that support the CDATF prevention
officer. There is potential for some additional hours dependent on the
requirements and execution of the project.
**Apply on the website** euro per hour
DURATION OF POST
This is a project specific role and is expected to be complete by the
end of **Apply on the website**.
For questions related to this post contact **Apply on the website**
Please forward a current CV and letter outlining suitability for the
role to **Apply on the website**
5pm, **Apply on the website**th February **Apply on the website**
We need : English (Good)