JOB TITLE: EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR (PART TIME)
ORGANISATION: Association for Agency-Based Counselling & Psychotherapy
in Ireland (AACPI)
REPORTING TO: The CEO & Board
LOCATION: Dublin, with flexible / hybrid working policy
SALARY: €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website**
(€**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** FTE)
EMPLOYMENT Type: Part time – **Apply on the website** hours per week
The Association for Agency-based Counselling & Psychotherapy in
Ireland (AACPI) represents a national network of services who provide
professional, affordable and accessible counselling & psychotherapy to
communities across Ireland.
Our member agencies uphold core-principles that promote transparency,
professionalism, accountability, and continuous professional
development in counselling.
AACPI supports our members through the following areas of work:
* Training & Information Sharing
* Clinical Quality & Standards
* Digital Innovation & Data Collection
* Charity Governance & Compliance
* Profile Building, Advocacy & Representation
* Membership Empowerment & Growth
All AACPI members are registered charities and operate on the
not-for-profit basis. AACPI is funded by Tusla. We are a registered
charity and company limited by guarantee.
AACPI IS NOW SEEKING A PART- TIME EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR (**APPLY ON
THE WEBSITE** HOURS)
_The Executive Administrator will provide important support in
delivering AACPI’s ambitious strategy and achieving their mission._
The successful candidate will develop and deliver comprehensive
organisational, administrative and management support to the CEO and
Board as required. Internally, the Executive Administrator will
support the CEO and the Board in the delivery of key projects,
management of all databases and key contact lists, coordinating member
communications and engagement, supporting meeting, training, and event
planning, bookkeeping and financial management. Externally, the
successful candidate will engage with contractors, consultants and key
partners to maximise value for AACPI in a highly professional manner.
To succeed in this role, you will have experience in a similar role,
you will be highly organised and proactive with strong attention to
detail and the ability to keep several projects on track at a time.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide administrative support to the CEO and Board by organising
meetings, preparing financial reports, and monitoring organisational
policies and reviews.
* Coordinate AACPI’s compliance to various regulatory bodies such
as CRO and CRA.
* Coordinating all member communications and developing processes
for effective and efficient management of member queries.
* Coordinating and updating social media and website content
* Management of the AACPI database
* Administration of the Annual Member Survey, Member Training Needs
Assessment Surveys, Annual Database submissions, Annual Membership
Invoices, and payments.
* Support in the planning and execution of key events, training
programmes, and meetings including the AGM and conferences.
* Organise the smooth and efficient running of the office, ensuring
* Monitor and oversee annual contracts renewals – e.g., insurance,
* Developing a robust system of office record keeping and file
* Support in the development of in-house operational and change
If you have strong administrative and executive support experience,
are highly organised, have a high degree of attention to detail and
can keep several projects on track at a time and would love a part
time role while sharing AACPI’s vision of accessible & professional
counselling & psychotherapy in communities across Ireland … then
this role is for you!
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY to **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** and
use EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR- AACPI, as the subject of your email.
If you would like more information or would like to talk to someone
about this role, please contact us by email at **Apply on the
Please note that shortlisting will be in progress throughout the
period that the vacancy is live, so you may be called for interview
and/or the vacancy may be filled before the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: February **Apply on the website**th, **Apply on the
We need : English (Good)