LOCATION: Community Addiction Response Programme Killinarden Heights,
Whitestown, Tallaght, Dublin **Apply on the website**
EIRCODE: D**Apply on the website** A**Apply on the website**
HOURS: **Apply on the website** hours per week
SALARY: Attached to HSE Social Care Worker scale and dependent on
JOB TYPE: Permanent (subject to annual funding agreements), including
a six-month probationary period
CARP is a community addiction response programme located in the heart
The focus of our activities is on areas where people experience
disadvantage. Our programs of work are organized across key thematic
areas: Community Employment, Education & Employment, Health & Well
Our five priority areas are: Harm Reduction, Stabilization, Treatment
& Rehabilitation, Outreach, Community Development.
The job description below gives a guideline for the skills we need
however we will allow some room for the experience of those attending
for interview to possibly shape the position advertised. We see this
as a dynamic role within the team and one that will go some way to
address the changing face of addiction in the months and years
following the pandemic. So, we are interested in hearing from you if
you can demonstrate your interest and passion for this role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* To work as a team member to fulfil the policies, aims and
objectives of the organization.
* Participate in team meetings and take the lead role in the absence
of the Manager
* Take the lead role in risk or child protection matters, making
external reports where necessary and communicating identical to the
* Act as Designated Liaison Person for Child Protection Referrals
ensuring same is submitted through appropriate channels (TUSLA Portal)
* Oversee the running of the daily operations and working structures
of CARPs services in the absence of the manager, and Act as a point of
contact for the team.
* Oversee and maintaining the smooth running of the Harm reduction
service, Community employment programme, Crack programme, Key working,
youth programme, family therapy, Family support, homeless drop-in, Na,
* Report monthly to the Manager on the services above and
identifying areas for possible change to improve service to the client
* Oversee and maintain the process of assessment and allocation of
clients to each service, reporting on service statistics monthly to
* Hold an agreed case load to support the crack cocaine initiative
* Work closely with Manager as part of the management team
* Maintain ECASS system and NDTRS link, ensuring timely and accurate
submissions to NERDATF, HRB, HSE.
* Maintain written files in accordance with record-keeping policy.
* Act as cover for the Manager in his absence
* Liaison with outside agencies and oversee the delivery of
integrated care planning, including attendance at interagency meetings
* Deliver evidence-based interventions, including crisis management,
to service users, including group work where appropriate.
* To deliver recovery-focused therapeutic/ educational groups to
service users where appropriate.
* To fully engage in the team's work and take up training
opportunities offered by the project.
* To participate in the delivery of training initiatives as directed
by the board of CARP.
* To provide Line management supervision for other staff volunteers
and students working for CARP where appropriate
* Such other appropriate and relevant tasks as may be required by
CLOSING DATE & TIME IS 1PM FRIDAY **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**TH FEBRUARY
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
PLEASE APPLY BY SENDING A COPY OF YOUR CV, COVER LETTER (EMAIL) AND
COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM ATTACHED.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT JAMES KELLY MANAGER AT **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** /**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** OR **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
We need : English (Good)