LOCATION: Based in Baldoyle Dublin
REPORT TO: Gordon Ryan (Line Manager). You are employed by Gordon Ryan
Independent Living to work as a Health Care Assistant.
LIASE WITH: The primary relationship in the role is with Gordon Ryan
but you will also be working with other staff members.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To enable Gordon to achieve maximum
independence in his in his daily living, by providing assistance in
all areas of personal need. By having assistance at the right time
Gordon is enabled to lead an independent lifestyle.
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
* Driving adapted van – applicant must have a full, clean licence
and be **Apply on the website** years + for insurance purposes –
Class B driving licence required
* Assistance and support with personal hygiene and grooming
* Assistance with cooking and domestic chores
* Accompaniment on social outings when required
* Assistance with work related tasks
* Any other duties which facilitate me to live an active life and
participate fully in my community.
The Health Care Assistant must be willing to accept instructions and
follow requests from Gordon. They should be able to handle the
physical skills of lifting, pushing and bending. A high level of trust
is required from a HCA. The successful candidate will be required to
undergo Garda Vetting.
REMUNERATION: €**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** FOR **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
HOURS PER WEEK
CVS TO **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
We need : English (Good)