APPLICATIONS ARE SOUGHT FOR THE POSITIONS OF _RESETTLEMENT WORKER__
_WITH GOOD SHEPHERD CORK FOR REDCLYFFE FAMILY HUB.
Redclyffe provides emergency accommodation to families who are
experiencing homelessness. The Resettlement Worker will be responsible
for assisting in the delivery of a service aimed at providing a
welcoming, compassionate, and professional service to the men, women
and children in Redclyffe.
This 7 month contract (_WITH POTENTIAL EXTENSION_) will involve
working **Apply on the website** hours per week, of which **Apply on
the website** hours will be based on a set-rota, and the remaining
**Apply on the website** hours will comprise relief cover.
This position involves shift work and will require some evening, night
and weekend work.
Flexibility will be required about working hours.
* Candidates must hold a professional social care or equivalent
* Candidates must have a commitment to the vision, mission and
values of Good Shepherd Cork
* Ability to communicate clearly and open and treat information
confidentially and appropriately.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
_REPORTING TO THE MANAGEMENT TEAM IN REDCLIFFE, THE CANDIDATE WILL:_
* Possess the interpersonal and communication skills necessary to
establish trusting relationships with clients.
* Develop and implement appropriate care plans and to ensure these
are adhered to.
* Assess housing and support needs using Care and Case Management
Assessment Tools and approach.
* Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of Children’s
First Guidelines for Child Protection and Safeguarding.
* Liaise with other individuals within Good Shepherd Cork and
* Adhere to the policies and procedures within Redclyffe.
* Be professional, caring and have an empathetic approach to working
with vulnerable adults, children and families.
* Have excellent interpersonal and team working skills.
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
* Implement all organisational procedures and policies including
health & Safety and Child Protection guidelines.
* A genuine interest in the work of Good Shepherd Cork and
commitment to our vision, mission and value.
* Take on other such duties as may be assigned from time to time.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE ROLE PLEASE CONTACT:
Eithne Murphy, Acting Manager, Redclyffe at **Apply on the website**
If you are interested please complete GSC Application Form attached to
this advert and return to Eithne Murphy.
CLOSING DATE: 5:**Apply on the website**pm, Friday **Apply on the
website**rd February **Apply on the website**
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form.
CV’s will not be accepted.
We need : English (Good)