REDCLYFFE, PART OF GOOD SHEPHERD CORK, ARE SEEKING APPLICATIONS FOR
PERMANENT RELIEF RESETTLEMENT WORKER.
Redclyffe provides emergency accommodation to families who are
experiencing homelessness. The Resettlement Worker will be responsible
for assisting in the delivery of a service aimed at providing a
welcoming, compassionate, and professional service to the men, women
and children in Redclyffe.
This is a full-time position and successful candidate must be
available to work **Apply on the website** hours per week, which
involves shift work providing **Apply on the website**-hour cover, 7
days per week.
Flexibility is required.
* Candidates must hold a professional social care or equivalent
* Candidates must have a commitment to the vision, mission and
values of Good Shepherd Cork
* Ability to communicate clearly and open and treat information
confidentially and appropriately.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
_REPORTING TO THE MANAGEMENT TEAM IN REDCLYFFE, THE CANDIDATE WILL:_
* Possess the interpersonal and communication skills necessary to
establish trusting relationships with clients.
* Develop and implement appropriate care plans and to ensure these
are adhered to.
* Assess housing and support needs using Care and Case Management
Assessment Tools and approach.
* Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of Children’s
First Guidelines for Child Protection and Safeguarding.
* Liaise with other individuals within Good Shepherd Cork and
* Adhere to the policies and procedures within Redclyffe.
* Be professional, caring and have an empathetic approach to working
with vulnerable adults, children and families.
* Have excellent interpersonal and team working skills.
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
* Implement all organisational procedures and policies including
health & Safety and Child Protection guidelines.
* A genuine interest in the work of Good Shepherd Cork and
commitment to our vision, mission and value.
* Take on other such duties as may be assigned from time to time.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE ROLE PLEASE CONTACT:
Eithne Murphy, Acting Manager, Redclyffe at **Apply on the website**
If you are interested please complete GSC Application Form attached to
this advert and return to Eithne Murphy.
CLOSING DATE: 5:**Apply on the website**pm, Friday **Apply on the
website**rd February **Apply on the website**
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form.
CV’s will not be accepted.
We need : English (Good)