TÚS NUA CHILDCARE SERVICE PROVIDES MAINSTREAM RESIDENTIAL CARE TO
YOUNG PEOPLE. WE ARE INVITING APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION(S) OF;
SOCIAL CARE WORKERS
RELIEF SOCIAL CARE WORKERS
Based close to Cavan Town in Co. Cavan, this is an exciting
opportunity for an enthusiastic, organised, and dedicated
individual(s) to join our service providing mainstream residential
care to young people.
You must be solution focused and innovative in your approach in order
to support the provision of a high-quality person-centred service in
line with the National Standards for Children’s Residential Centres
* Have clear knowledge and understanding of the National Standards as
well as all relevant legislation and have an awareness of how this
translates to practice.
* Place quality service at the heart of all thinking and decision
making within the Centre.
Applicants must have a recognised qualification in Social
Studies/Social Care (minimum Level 7) or its equivalent or hold a
degree in a relevant field ie; Psychology, Child and Adolescent
Psychotherapy, Youth and Community Work, Social Work, Social Sciences,
Teaching and Nursing.
* Applicants must be flexible in order to meet the needs of the
* Must have a full driver’s license.
WHAT WE OFFER
In return we offer a working environment that is supportive and where
each staff member is valued.
* Excellent work/life balance
* Competitive incremental salary scale - in line with qualifications
* Generous Sleep over rate
* All training will be provided
Should you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV and
Cover Letter to **Apply on the website**
To request a Job Description please send email to **Apply on the
All informal enquiries, please contact HR at **Apply on the website**
**Apply on the website**
We need : English (Good)