SUPPORT WORKER (DISABILITY SERVICES)
LOCATION: Disability Services
DURATION: Fixed- Term (**Apply on the website** months)
HOURS: **Apply on the website** hours per week
PUBLISHED: **Apply on the website**th January **Apply on the website**
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: **Apply on the website**th February **Apply
on the website**
* Qualification in Social Care, Youth and Community Work or related
allied health professions, minimum level 5.
* Experience in working with people who are homeless or other social
* Administration skills for record keeping and report writing and
* Ability to provide services that foster and enhance the dignity,
development and independence of the individual.
* Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
* Understanding of the needs of vulnerable people who are homeless,
with focus on the specific needs of women.
* Knowledge of and a commitment to equal opportunities.
* Experience working on own initiative, lone working, managing
one?s own caseload and time management.
* Full clean driving license.
* Experience and knowledge of working in two or more of the
following areas: Homeless sector, Tenancy Sustainment, Family Support,
Residential Care, Mental Health, Challenging Behaviour or Substance
* Knowledge of statutory and voluntary social care services and
* Experience and knowledge in the area of child protection and
associated legislation and guidelines.
* Experience of working in, or a strong interest in the charity or
If you meet these requirements and wish to apply for this role, an
application form and job description can be found on the careers
section of our website
We need : English (Good)