DISABILITY DEPUTY MANAGER
LOCATION: Kerry Services
HOURS: **Apply on the website** hours per week
PUBLISHED: **Apply on the website**st January **Apply on the website**
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: **Apply on the website**th February **Apply
on the website**
* Professional Qualification in Social Care, Youth and Community Work
or related Social Science discipline, minimum level 7.
* Three years? experience in working with people who are people
with Disabilities, Homeless or other social care groups.
* Strong administration skills for record keeping and report writing
and computer literacy.
* Ability to provide services that foster and enhance the dignity,
development and independence of the individual.
* Have an understanding of care and case management protocols
including; care planning, needs assessment, risk
management/assessment, incident management/prevention and key-working
* Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
* Understanding of the needs of vulnerable people who are homeless,
with focus on the specific needs of people with intellectual and/or
* Knowledge of and a commitment to equal opportunities.
* Full clean drivers licence and use of own car.
* Garda Vetting will be sought for this role.
* Training in trauma-informed practice is desirable but not essential
as training is provided
* Experience working on own initiative, lone working, managing
one?s own caseload and time management.
* Staff management and/or service management experience.
* Experience and knowledge of working in two or more of the
following areas: Homeless sector, Tenancy Sustainment, Family Support,
Residential Care, Mental Health, Challenging Behaviour, Substance
Misuse, Community Engagement, and Disability Support.
If you meet these requirements and wish to apply for this role, an
application form and job description can be found on the careers
section of our website
We need : English (Good)