LINC INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF
LINC is an NGO based in Cork city, whose aim is to _Improve the
quality of life, health and well-being of all women who identify as
lesbian or bisexual in Ireland. _Established in **Apply on the
website**, LINC is a community organisation rooted in community
development practice and principles which provides support and
resource services to L&B (lesbian and bisexual) women and their
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Administrator will manage the day-to-day administration of LINC
Community Organisation including managing and updating LINC?s
website (WordPress) and developing and maintaining LINC?s social
* At least 2 years? experience working in administration.
* An awareness and understanding of the lesbian and bisexual
* Organisational and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communication skills, written, presentation etc.
* A high level of proficiency in google software and MS Office
**Apply on the website** programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Fluency in English both written and verbal
* Liaising with relevant organisations, groups and agencies as
* An ability to work independently, to plan and prioritise.
* Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
* Capacity to work collaboratively as part of a small team.
This is a part time position (**Apply on the website**hrs a week).
Hourly rate: ?**Apply on the website**.**Apply on the website**
For a detailed job description and application form please contact
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
CV?s will not be accepted.
Closing date for receipt of completed application form is WEDNESDAY
1ST MARCH, 5PM. Interviews will be held in the week starting the 6th
APPLICANTS WILL BE SHORTLISTED FOR INTERVIEW BASED ON THE INFORMATION
SUPPLIED IN THE APPLICATION FORM AND ON THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE POST.
We need : English (Good)