LAGORE ROAD COMMUNITY CHILDCARE CLG
JOB TITLE: Childcare Leader
LOCATION: Lagore Road, Dunshaughlin, Co. Meath
REPORTING TO: The Childcare Manager
CONTRACT: Full-time / **Apply on the website**hours
Lagore Road Community Childcare is seeking a dynamic, creative and
engaging individual who enjoys working with children aged 3 mths -
**Apply on the website** years, for their Childcare Service. As a
Childcare Professional you will work with the Childcare Manager to
support and enhance the children’s development, social-emotional
learning and academics.
WE OFFER A SUPPORTIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT WITH EXCELLENT TERMS AND
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
* Salary scale
* On site car park
* Further your Education- Company Education Bursary Fund.
* Opportunities for promotion and career progression in a strong &
* HSF Health Plan
* Sick Pay- Maternity Leave
* Access to company PRSA pension Scheme
* Continuous professional Development- In service Training Days
* Bike to work Scheme
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* The day-to-day responsibility of children in your care
* Implement and review activities appropriate to the groups needs to
provide for children’s physical, language, emotional, social and
* Carry out duties in line with Policies and Procedures developed by
the Childcare Service and in line with the Preschool Regulations.
* Ability to work as part of a team and plan curriculum/activities
in line with the Siolta & Aistéar the National Framework for Quality
* Adopt a professional outlook at all times to childcare issues and
present a positive approach to development in respect of new
legislation, measures taken to further protect children, and working
in partnership with parents/guardians.
* Attend staff meetings.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
* Candidates must hold a minimum of a QQI Level 6 in Childcare
* Valid First Aid Certificate desirable however not essential
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a full-day setting.
* Excellent working knowledge and experience of working to the
Childcare Regulations essential.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
APPLY WITH COVER LETTER & UP TO DATE CV TO:
REF: Lagore EY Leader
Post: HR Dept, the Crann Support Group, The Maudlins, Trim, Co. Meath
Email: **Apply on the website**
Closing date for applications is 5pm, Tuesday, **Apply on the
website**th February **Apply on the website**
We need : English (Good)