POSITION: Part-time, **Apply on the website** hours per week, over
SALARY: €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** -
€**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website** per annum,
depending on level of experience (pro rata)
REPORTING TO: Operations and Governance Manager (Deputy CEO)
LOCATION: Hybrid working through our Dublin based office
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Take responsibility for the oversight, planning, monitoring,
maintenance and control of the CRM system to ensure that it supports
the organisation to deliver on strategic objectives.
* Liaise with management and team members and familiarise with the
requirements of the overall organisation and each Programme’s
requirements. Oversee and project manage any future custom
requirements/changes to the CRM in collaboration with the line
* Ensure clean and accurate data is captured and stored and import
data into the CRM when required.
* Administer Permissions and User management (including licences).
* Provide support to staff with all CRM queries and support staff to
understand and improve CRM and deliver on changes.
* Create and maintain reports and dashboards and be a point of
contact for staff reporting requests.
* Ensure all Salesforce processes and workflows are documented and
ensure compliance with GDPR requirements.
* Contribute to other IT projects where relevant.
* Communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation.
* Communicate with and be the main point of contact with Enclude
(Salesforce Support) on areas that require their expertise and manage
invoicing and renewals from Enclude and Salesforce.
* Create a range of training modules for staff on the CRM and
provide training to staff and keep documentation and training
materials up-to-date and communicate future Salesforce releases and
* Maintain and grow personal understanding of Salesforce.
* Ensure adherence to legislation, regulations and defined quality
standards on all initiatives undertaken.
* Follow the policies and procedures outlined in Age &
Opportunity’s Employee Handbook, Policies and Procedures Manual,
Internal Financial Controls and Procedures and Safety Statement.
* Commit to the purpose of Age & Opportunity, and work within the
values of the organisation.
* Participate in regular supervision with your line manager.
* Actively participate in full team meetings.
* Show reasonable flexibility in relation to hours of attendance to
meet the needs of the work. Work during unsocial hours may be
* Have a flexible approach to the work in response to organisational
change, development and review of best practice.
* Take responsibility for operational and office administration
issues such as office logistics, filing, file management and archiving
* Participate in and engage with a performance management programme.
* Identify training needs with your line manager and participate in
training opportunities appropriate to the role.
* Contribute as an active member of the team, to the development and
support of other initiatives within the organisation.
* Promote and represent Age & Opportunity on committees and at
events as requested.
* Operate within agreed budgets seeking authorisation for
expenditure and be accountable for such expenditure authorised and
ensure the appropriate coding of expenses.
* Provide written reports as per deadlines requested.
* Undertake any other tasks as will from time to time be requested.
This person specification sets out the various criteria for the post
and by which we will assess your application.
* A Degree level qualification in either Business, IT, Computer
Science, Management Information Systems or Database design is
* Salesforce Certified (Administrator) qualification is essential.
* At least 3 years’ Salesforce administration experience.
* Thorough knowledge of Salesforce Lightning platform.
* Experience of analysing business systems and identifying
* Detailed understanding of Salesforce. Understanding of data
* Experience answering user queries and providing technical support
* Knowledge and experience supporting compliance with data
* Experience of delivering training is desirable
* A team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to
engage with a range of people.
* An ability to analyse information quickly and communicate in a
concise and articulate manner.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Strong project management and organisational skills, as well as
attention to detail.
* High level computer literacy and competency in Word, Excel and
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
The salary for this position is circa €**Apply on the
website**,**Apply on the website** to €**Apply on the
website**,**Apply on the website** depending on level of experience
Age & Opportunity offers the following benefits in addition to salary:
* Excellent working conditions in our Dublin office with a hybrid
working model in place.
* Flexi-time system in operation.
* An 8% employer’s contribution to pension (subject to a minimum
4% employee contribution pro-rata
* Annual leave of **Apply on the website** days (pro-rata)
* Closure of the office on Good Friday and Christmas Eve (gift
* Paid Maternity leave / Adoptive leave after **Apply on the
website** months’ service.
* Employee Assistance and Wellbeing programme.
* Opportunity to avail of continuous professional development
training specific to the role as deemed appropriate.
* Travel (bike to work scheme, tax saver commuter tickets).
The complete list of terms and conditions will be made available to
the candidate offered the role.
Please send your CV and cover letter, outlining how you meet the above
criteria, by email to Margaret Roe, HR Manager, at **Apply on the
Deadline for receipt of applications is Monday **Apply on the
website**th of March **Apply on the website** at 5pm.
Shortlisting will apply.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday **Apply on the website**nd of
March **Apply on the website** through Zoom.
_AGE & OPPORTUNITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER._
We need : English (Good)