At Gateway Community Care we are excited to grow and develop our team
to support the current expansion of the company. We provide
comprehensive community-based services to people with intellectual
We are recruiting for a?NURSE MANAGER?to join our?team within a
specialist medical residential service?in Drumcliffe, Sligo. The
person would need to have strong leadership, management & people
skills to maintain the daily functioning of the house for both staff
and services users.?The service users we support within this
children?s service have complex medical needs in addition to their
disability needs. The house is fully equipped to meet the needs of
service users and is supported by an extensive multidisciplinary team
who provide onsite therapy. The successful candidate will be expected
to manage a service which delivers effective, efficient, and quality
assured care to all its service users.
* The post holder has responsibility for the effective provision and
operation of services and supports to service users in a specified
Gateway Community Care designated centre which provide residential
services and or respite care.
* The post holder will work closely with the Regional Director of
Operations with regard to both planning and implementing the effective
delivery of services.
* Manage and monitor staffing levels within the designated centre
and be responsible for operating within approved budgets.
* The post holder will ensure that the residential and/or
residential respite centre under their remit comply with legislative
and regulatory requirements i.e. S.I.**Apply on the website**, HIQA
National Standards etc.
* A minimum of 3 years as a team leader or in a management or
supervisory role in the area of health or social care.
* Nursing Qualification Required? PIN required
* A proven track record of managing a residential service which
meets quality, regulatory/legislative requirements.
* Level 6 management qualification.
* Experience of report writing, personal support plans, people and
* Full current driving license with access to your own vehicle.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Excellent working knowledge of legislative/regulatory requirements
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** OR CALL **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
We need : English (Good)