SUPPORT WORKER PRIORSWOOD HOUSE
Accommodation Services Manager
* SUPPORT WORKER (DAY POST)
* SUPPORT WORKER (WAKING NIGHTS POST)
PACE is a voluntary organisation, funded by the Probation Service that
has worked with prisoners, ex-prisoners and ex-offenders for over
**Apply on the website** years. PACE provides a range of accommodation
services for men, and training and education programmes for men and
women, who have a history of offending behaviour.
Priorswood House operates **Apply on the website**/7 – **Apply on
the website** Days/Year on a rotating schedule which includes
weekends, overnights and day shifts.
Three-year initial fixed term contract and is subject to funding
Dublin **Apply on the website**
Work as part of a team to provide a safe and welcoming environment to
residents, staff, and visitors in busy transitional accommodation
service for males leaving prison and history of offending behaviour.
* Work in collaboration with the Day and Waking Nights Support
Workers by following up on Support Plan actions to ensure best
outcomes for the clients.
* Active harm reduction interventions, managing addictions, and
mental health issues as they present in clients.
* Maintaining security and safety within the building to include
effective door management practices.
* Crisis and conflict management within the facility
* Assist in managing medication and health regimes.
* Assist the service users with any issues that may occur during the
* Conduct Risk Assessments and Drug screenings as required.
* Maintaining appropriate client confidentiality and follow GDPR
* Inputting data to the database and Outcomes Star.
* Completing routine tasks and domestic duties.
* Support the manager in the implementation of the strategic and
operational action objectives.
* Other responsibilities as may be required.
* Minimum Level 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications in
social care or equivalent.
* Have a minimum of 1-year experience of key working in a
residential unit with individuals with complex needs.
* Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
* Experience in managing incidents in a calm and professional
* Experience in conducting Risk Management and implementing Risks
* Ability to take direction and complete work as requested and
within the specified timeframe.
* Experience in working nights and/or shift work.
* Flexible to work on a rotating schedule that includes weekends,
overnights and day shifts
* Knowledge of Prison and Probation Services
* Experience using Database and the Outcome Star
* Standard First Aid Training
* CV and Cover letter by EMAIL ONLY to the following email address
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**
* (please note which position your are applying for- SWDAY or
* Closing Date for applications 4PM, 6TH MARCH **APPLY ON THE
_PACE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER_
_Reference checks will apply including current or/and most recent
We need : English (Good)