_YOUTH ADVOCATE PROGRAMMES IRELAND CLG HAVE A VACANCY FOR A HUMAN
Youth Advocate Programmes (YAP) Ireland is a ‘not for profit’
organisation that provides a needs-led family support service which
uses the strengths-based approach to improve the lives of young people
and their families in their community.
Are you a HR professional with experience of working in a busy
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing, vibrant
If so, YAP will be delighted to hear from you.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources
Administrator will be part of a Support Services Team based in the YAP
Head Office in Dublin with a Remote/Hybrid working available. This
role has a strong focus on quality service delivery within agreed
deadlines and internal administration aimed at supporting managers and
THE POST OFFERS:
* A competitive salary of €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the
website** per annum
* **Apply on the website** days annual leave plus an additional day
per year service (up to 5 years)
* An opportunity to make a difference in your community and society
as a whole
* A huge amount of flexibility and work / life balance - YAP Ireland
operates a remote / hybrid working policy
* The opportunity to join a growing, dynamic and forward-thinking
* Employer contribution to PRSA
* **Apply on the website**% of employees of employees agreed that
YAP is an enjoyable place to work (staff opinion survey **Apply on the
QUALIFICATIONS/ WORK EXPERIENCE
* A 3rd Level Qualification in Human Resources or related field.
* At least 3 years' experience in a Human Resources Administration.
* Experience of using computer packages including data management
systems such as Salesforce (or similar), Microsoft **Apply on the
* Experience in recruiting large numbers of staff or volunteers
* Previous training experience of staff or volunteers an advantage.
To apply for this position please fill out the online application form
by clicking on the following link -
We need : English (Good)