JOB TITLE: STAFF NURSE
At Gateway Community Care we are excited to announce the opening of a
respite service in Boyle, Co. Roscommon. We provide comprehensive
community-based services to people with Autism and/or intellectual
We are currently seeking applications from registered Nurses
interested in joining our respite service. The service users we
support within this service will have medical needs in addition to
their disability needs and we require nursing staff to provide care
for this specific service. The service will be supported by an
extensive multidisciplinary team who provide onsite therapy. The
successful candidate will be expected to deliver effective, efficient,
and quality assured care to all its service users.
REPORT TO: Person in Charge/Director of Nursing
LOCATION: Boyle, Roscommon
POSITION AVAILABLE: Full Time or Part Time
* Deliver individualised care to each service user (in accordance
with the care plan and best clinical judgment).
* Assess the needs of the service users and develop a person-centred
care plan, taking into consideration recommendations from other
members of the Care Services team.
* Manage the Care Assistants and help them in their daily duties;
allocate and supervise tasks; provide guidance, leadership and
training where required.
* Attend and participate in staff meetings.
* Organise relevant documentation and transport for service users
external care appointments and emergency care services. Maintain
accurate, specific, person centred and detailed progress notes for all
service users and share these together with a comprehensive verbal
update with the Nurse taking over the next shift.
* Maintain accurate medication cardex information.
* Full driver’s license and access to use of own car.
* Demonstrate a working knowledge of HIQA National Standards &
Health Act Regulations for Residential Care Settings.
* Applications are invited from candidates who are currently
registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland in the RNID
* Candidates should be proficient in I.T.
* Candidates will possess a high level of communication skills, work
well within a team and be able to provide high quality focused care.
* Rostering requirements: shifts rotations will include Days, Live
Nights, Weekends, and flexibility is required.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to **Apply on the
website** or call **Apply on the website** for further information.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** OR CALL **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
We need : English (Good)