ROLE: PERSON IN CHARGE (PIC)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE is to provide the highest possible standards of
support to those who use Gateway Community Care service. To ensure
the service is in line with appropriate Government and Health Service
Executive (HSE) Policy. Within that context the Manager will be
expected to work autonomously and with initiative. The Manager will
act as the Person in Charge for a new service which we are opening
in SWINFORD, MAYO ensuring to meet compliance with the Department
of Health Regulations and HIQA Standards. The ideal candidate would
preferably have experience working with service users with autism.
LOCATION: Swinford, Mayo
* A minimum of 3 years in a management or supervisory role in the
area of health or social care which preferably would include the
supervision of staff/volunteers and financial management.
* A proven track record of managing a day service which meets
quality, regulatory/legislative requirements.
* A professional degree (minimum level 7) in Applied Social Studies
or relevant qualification.
* Level 6 Management qualification.
* Experience of report writing personal support plans, people and
* Full current driving license with access to your own vehicle.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Excellent working knowledge of legislative/regulatory requirements
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO **APPLY ON THE
WEBSITE** OR CALL **APPLY ON THE WEBSITE** FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
We need : English (Good)