Specified Purpose Contract – **Apply on the website** Months
part-time, **Apply on the website**.2 hrs per week, over a 3-day week.
Grade IV, Point 4 €**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website**
_(Pro-Rata of HSE Consolidated pay scales **Apply on the website**
€**Apply on the website**,**Apply on the website**)._
Please Quote **Apply on the website** when applying FOR THE POSITION.
Mental Health Ireland is a national voluntary organisation working
with Mental Health Associations (MHAs) active across the Republic of
Ireland. Founded in **Apply on the website** our Mission is to promote
and enhance mental health and wellbeing and to create a culture where
we are all respected and supported, especially when our mental health
The Fundraising Administrator will report to the Fundraising,
Engagement & Volunteer Manager, and work closely with the
Communications, Mental Health Promotion and Education, Training &
eMental Health Teams. The role requires some flexible working hours
which will necessitate some attendance at out of hours meetings/events
related to the duties of a Fundraising Administrator. The applicant
should have the necessary experience and capacity to lone working and
to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
The postholder will play an active role in supporting Mental Health
Ireland meet the goals & objectives in the strategic plan. They will
ensure that community and corporate fundraisers are managed through
the process of fundraising and volunteering activities.
The successful candidate will have a passion for Fundraising,
Operational Development, and Customer Service with organisational
They will be able to work with the line manager to identify and assist
roll out of campaign concepts.
The successful candidate will be required to have:
* A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an office
administrative / support or customer service role.
* Experience assisting with projects and daily enquiries via phone,
email or online.
* Analytical skills with an ability to access information accurately
* An understanding of the concept of mental health and its
relationship to population health, wellbeing, recovery and sustainable
* Commitment to the mission and values of Mental Health Ireland
* The ability to build new and manage existing relationships and
communicate across a diverse range of audiences and to build effective
relationships with MHAs, HSE, service users/ family member/
supporter’s groups, community/ voluntary organisations and
* The candidate will be expected to familiarise themselves with and
work within the objectives of the Mental Health Ireland Strategic
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Proven ability to work using a coproduction process which includes
the voice of lived experience, statutory, voluntary and community
partners and the MHI Team.
* Excellent ICT, Office **Apply on the website**, and social media
* A high level of motivation and organization experience and
capacity for working on one’s own initiative as well as part of a
The following experience is a distinct advantage:
* Fundraising experience is a distinct advantage.
* Experience using Give Panel, Facebook and other Fundraising
* Experiencing of volunteering and of working with an established
network of volunteers.
* The successful candidate is required to have their own car and a
clean driving licence
HOW TO APPLY:
In order to apply, applicants should send their CV & Cover letter
highlighting how they meet the above criteria to the following e-mail:
**Apply on the website**.
We need : English (Good)