The Probation and Linkage Limerick Scheme (PALLS) are currently
seeking applications to join our team as Community Support Scheme
Co-Ordinator at our centre located on The Dock Road Limerick. The
successful candidate will be afforded necessary training and
development in line with the role. Candidates must be highly
motivated, creative and experienced with a passion for engaging with
clients who have been through the Irish justice system.
POSITION: FULL TIME CSS CO-ORDINATOR
WHERE: PALLS Training Centre, Dock Road Limerick
CONTRACT: Permanent (subject to funding)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
* Third Level Degree in Social Care, Social Work, Community
Development, Teaching or equivalent
* Experience of working with people in a supportive capacity
* Ability to take direction and work as part of a team under the
direction of the project management team.
* Experience of working with marginalised groups, ideally with
persons on Probation or with a history of offending
* Experience of developing and implementing Individual Action Plans
or Care Plans, and undertaking regular reviews.
* Experience of case management.
* Experience of person centred work.
* An understanding of the dynamics of addiction and drugs misuse.
* An understanding of the effects of social exclusion.
* High levels of emotional intelligence, motivation, flexibility and
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Ability to work in a complex environment.
* Networking and advocacy skills.
* Full clean driving licence and access to own transport.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Experience of working with adults who have had contact with the
criminal justice systems.
* Experience or knowledge of the Criminal Justice System
* A comprehensive knowledge of services in Limerick and the wider
region (including social welfare, housing provisions, addiction
* Experience of engaging in reflective practice individually or in
* Co-facilitation skills and some counselling skills an advantage.
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for more
CLOSING DATE: Please forward your CV and Cover letter to **Apply on
the website** by * noon on 1ST SEPTEMBER
**APPLY ON THE WEBSITE**.
Garda Vetting is part of the PALLS recruitment and selection process
and a pre-employment requirement.
Interviews are scheduled for mid September. Date of interview will be
notified after the closing date.
We need : English (Good)